[annotator-dev] Annotator store flask

johnny jiang johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:58:09 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

This problem is interesting as it happens sometimes intermittently, last
time I got it solved by the way that I cleaned up the index files, then
restarted the ES server and made it index for long enough time. It might
happen again but so far so good.

I'm trying to integrate the annotator (including annotator store and
annotator client) with my own app, and make the annotator work with the
authentication and authorization of my app. Before I just registered an
user with annotateit.org, then got a token and used it's store. But this
time I'd like to set up my own store, but I have no clue how to make the
auth happen. I checked the annotator store python code and the Wordpress
plugin, but haven't got the whole picture in terms of how auth works. Could
you please advise in some detail? Cheers.

Kind regards,
Johnny