[annotator-dev] Fluidinfo backend store for annotator

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at computer.org
Tue Aug 7 22:34:45 UTC 2012

On 08/07/2012 06:22 PM, Kartik Subbarao wrote:
> Right now the implementation is pretty simple and limited, but it should
> handle the basics. I tested it with the annotator dev.html and it worked
> okay. Some notes:

[...]

One more thing I wanted to mention -- for now, the fluidinfo tags are
created under each person's individual account. Going forward, it would
be much better to have a central namespace -- like okfn.org/annotator.
That way all of the annotator tags stored in fluidinfo will be
easily/commonly referenceable.

In order to do this, we need to create an application account for
okfn.org with fluidinfo (to authenticate the domain they just need a
file to be created with specific content). No rush on this, but we
wouldn't want to build up too much content in fluidinfo with the
per-user tags.

Regards,

	-Kartik