[annotator-dev] AnnotateIt + Microsoft SQL Server 2005

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Wed Feb 8 23:18:54 UTC 2012

Hi Kunal,

The storage API is documented at Github:

  https://github.com/okfn/annotator/wiki/Storage

and you might find it useful to look at the current reference
implementation, at:

  https://github.com/okfn/annotator-store/blob/master/annotator/store.py

although be aware that this file also deals with authentication and
authorization, making the code a good deal more complex than is needed
to implement the simplest possible annotation store.

Best wishes,
Nick