[annotator-dev] New annotator-store 500 error

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Thu Feb 16 22:18:47 UTC 2012

I recently ran into this, too. The problem appears to be that the recaptcha
plugin is causing the signup form to fail.
If you haven't configured Flask-WTF, the recaptcha won't appear but still
fails the form validation.
Commenting out the RecaptchaField in line 45 of annotator/user.py or
setting up Flask-WTF should solve it.