[annotator-dev] Annotator Feedback

Aron Carroll aron.carroll.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:51:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

There's been a thread running on GitHub about the behaviour of the Annotator when opened at the very top of the screen. Originally the whole editor widget was inverted including form inputs. A user has raised an issue highlighting the confusion that could be caused by re-ordering the form.

Nick has been hard at work trying to solve the issue and we're asking for input from the rest of the community. Even a simple yes/no would be useful.

The current behaviour can still be seen on the Annotator demo page <http://okfnlabs.org/annotator/demo/>.
The proposed solution is here <http://jsfiddle.net/aron/upEjm/embedded/result/>.

You can weigh in with your thoughts on the GitHub pull request <https://github.com/okfn/annotator/pull/100> and there is a bit more background in the original ticket <https://github.com/okfn/annotator/issues/94>.

Cheers!
Aron