[annotator-dev] Reporting from the Hypothes.is Workshop in SF

Andrew@FinalsClub.org andrew at finalsclub.org
Fri Feb 24 18:21:27 UTC 2012

Hey Annotator Devs,

I've been attending the Hypothes.is workshop with some pretty cool folks this week.  If you'd like to follow along, here is the working agenda with links to notes on various topics.  Also, here are my notes on the first two days of events.

There will also be videos of various presentations that are posted to YouTube shortly, including my brief demo of Annotator.  I'll share the link when I have it.  Till then, feel free to read (and annotate) my notes.

Cheers,
Andrew