[annotator-dev] Comment plugin, first hack.

Ewald Zietsman ewald at siyavula.com
Thu Mar 15 12:15:03 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I managed to bash out a simple comment plugin. I haven't tested it
significantly yet. Just thought I'd share what I have, in case someone else
has some suggestions.

Here's a screenshot: http://tinypic.com/r/66yvs8/5

The source is available here:
git at github.com:ezietsman/annotator.git<https://github.com/ezietsman/annotator/blob/master/src/plugin/comment.coffee>

It basically allows one to add a comment to an annotation. It is saved in a
list called "replies", that is a field in an annotation. Any new replies
gets appended to the list. Replies also get saved and loaded via the store,
and usernames are read from the permissions plugin, if it is present.

Any comments on this will be greatly appreciated.

I need to clean up the code, and seperate the css that I hacked in so that
the plugin can easily be installed by itself.

--
*
Ewald Zietsman

Technical Coor**dinator*
*
*
*
*
Website: www.siyavula.com
The Open Innovation Studio, 27 Buitenkant Street, Cape Town, 8001