[annotator-dev] Annotator store for production usage

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Tue Mar 13 23:25:56 UTC 2012

Hi Ewald,

Perhaps I should make that clearer in the relevant file. It's only the
particular "run.py" that isn't suitable for use in production. For an
example of the integration of annotator-store into a production grade
application, see the code that runs AnnotateIt.org, which is available at:

  https://github.com/okfn/annotateit

Best,
Nick