[annotator-dev] Annotator Dev Community Call (March 29th @ 5pm GMT)

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Tue Mar 13 23:44:05 UTC 2012

In the diary. I note here to remind myself and other Brits that March 29th
is after BST day (25th), so this is 6pm local time.

On 9 Mar 2012, at 20:33, "Andrew at FinalsClub.org" <andrew at finals-club.org>
wrote:

Dear All,

Thanks to those who filled out the doodle.  It looks like we will be
holding the next Annotator Dev Community Call on *March 29th @ 5pm GMT*.

I believe we will be holding the call over skype and taking notes on an
etherpad, but Rufus and Nick, please do let us know if you have any other
preferred means for holding virtual meetings.

I look forward to the call.  In the meantime, wish me luck at the meeting
to help determine the final annotation spec with the folks from Open
Annotation Collaboration as well as the Annotation Ontology group.

More details about the (virtual) location of our upcoming call.  In the
meantime, make note of the date: *March 29th @ 5pm GMT*

Talk soon,
Andrew