[annotator-dev] X-Annotator-User-Id is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Mon Mar 26 00:45:10 UTC 2012

On Mar 25, 2012 3:05 PM, "johnny jiang" <johnny.nan.jiang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> I got the message from Chrome Console, I was wondering if there are some
changes introduced in the backend storage recently?

I don't know if these changes are live, but the repository has new code for
authentication which is documented here:
https://github.com/okfn/annotator/wiki/Authentication.

This new system should provide suitably verifiable tokens that are easy to
work with, generate, expire, etc.

I don't know anything about the WP plugin but I'm happy to help if anyone
runs into trouble updating it. It's something I'd like to look into using
myself.

-Randall