[annotator-dev] Hello from Nick

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Thu Nov 22 20:10:03 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Just a quick note to say:

1) sorry I've been so quiet lately -- I've been very busy at my new job =)

2) I've seen all kinds of great stuff on the mailing list. I'm really
pleased that so many people are getting so much use out of Annotator and
the Annotator Store API.

3) I know there are some pretty major issues with the Annotateit website. I
don't really have the bandwidth to deal with these, but Rufus has push
access to the Heroku instance, and I'm perfectly happy to add other people
as collaborators if they want to dig into the problem. Randall? =)

Best wishes to all you happy Annotators,

-N