[annotator-dev] AnnotateIt back online

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Fri Nov 23 00:45:55 UTC 2012

I'm pleased to say I've got AnnotateIt back online, although sadly only
with a backup from the end of August. It would appear that some kind soul
accidentally disabled the automatic backup scripts I had put in place.

The data loss sucks. Sorry about that.

Anyway. It's back. And special welcome back to the FinalsClub annotations,
all 3097 of them =):

    http://annotateit.org/api/search_raw?q=_exists_:finalsclub_id&size=0

-N

P.S. I now have nightly backups running to my own server in Telecity, and I
will attempt to ensure that the OKF has a backup strategy of its own in
place. In addition, Bonsai (the Elasticsearch provider) now do their own
nightly backups to S3.