[annotator-dev] Our open letter to Marc Andreessen and Rap Genius

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Thu Oct 4 14:00:57 UTC 2012

Hey Dan,

I couldn't agree more with you blog post.  I have known the founders of Rap
Genius for a few years.  I've spoken to them about Annotator and they
seemed pretty sure they didn't need our tools to build something better.
 If you'd like to reopen that dialogue with them, I'd definitely be game to
facilitate.

As an aside, I'm moving to SF in February, so hopefully we can be in better
touch when I arrive.  I'd love to help Hypothes.is and Annotator however I
can.

Cheers,
Andrew