[annotator-dev] running annotator tests

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Sat Apr 27 13:21:11 UTC 2013

I hope you've got that working now Ed?

It's perhaps not entirely clear that the tests run against the generated
JavaScript and so the files in ./lib need building before the tests will
work.

And as for whether we want to replace redo with a Makefile...

...as much as I love redo (I really do) I think if I'm honest it's probably
a bit of a conceit. It adds overhead for people who really don't care about
build systems.

So, if you fancy replacing it with one or two Makefiles, Randall, you have
my blessing.

-N