[annotator-dev] Can you provide the uncompressed javascript library?

Rouan Wilsenach rwilsen at thoughtworks.com
Fri Aug 30 06:21:27 UTC 2013

Hi James

Re question 1)

There is an explanation of how to build the source locally here:
https://github.com/okfn/annotator/blob/master/HACKING.markdown.

In short:
- Pull the source code from GitHub (git clone
https://github.com/okfn/annotator.git)
- run 'make'
- The uncompressed javascript will be placed here: pkg/annotator-full.js

Hope that helps,
Rouan