[annotator-dev] Can you provide the uncompressed javascript library?

Gong Huaiyu James (NCS) jamesh at ncs.com.sg
Fri Aug 30 02:36:57 UTC 2013

Hi, Team:

	I) I don't understand coffee script.   And I don't know how to build the uncompressed JavaScript Libray(annotator.min.js ,ierange.min.js,xpath.min.js) .  Can you provide the uncompressed javascript  library?
	2)   The Annotation Editor working fine for me,    but when I hit "Enter" button,  It  is equivalent to hit "Save" button.   But Actually I want to begin a new line in the "Annotation Editor"
                    How to change this behaviour for  "Enter" key?

James Gong
Best Regards