[annotator-dev] Annotator help

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Sun Mar 17 22:52:28 UTC 2013

Hi Carlos,

If you're still having trouble with the Annotator can I suggest you send
your email to the annotator-dev mailing list, copied in here, where more
people are likely to be able to help you out?

In the mean time, I'll point you to the Annotator documentation that
describes the communication between the frontend and backend parts of the
software:

    https://github.com/okfn/annotator/wiki/Storage

Best,
Nick