[annotator-dev] How to install my own local store?

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Wed Nov 20 18:58:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Can somebody help me on how to use the annotateit platform?

I have installed the backend at a server of mine, and it works:

http://www.ellogon.org:8123/

I intent to use the bookmarklet. I have modified the template, to
download it from my server also.
However, the code does not work, I get an error on this "__config__"
line at the end:
http://www.ellogon.org/phocadownload/annotateit/bootstrap.js

I cloned the sources and rebuild them (after installing node.js), but
again this __config__ line was present in the generated javascript. I
followed all the steps:

npm install .
./tools/build
make

What am I missing?

Also, I want to write a plugin, which displays a set of radio buttons,
instead of the standard interface the annotator shows.

George

Στις 19/11/2013 18:21, ο/η Georgios Petasis έγραψε: