[annotator-dev] considered moving the mailing list?

Steph Skardal steph at endpoint.com
Mon Apr 7 02:46:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

Have y'all considered moving the mailing list to something with search,
ie a Google mailing list? I can't search easily if this topic has
already been brought up :) I don't know how much of a pain it is to
migrate email lists.... maybe not trivial, but I think the community may
benefit from this.

There are a few things I intended to look for, specifically needing a
bit more hand-holding Hacking Markdown, but I can't search for it and
I'm much too lazy to click through all the archives.

Thanks!

Steph