[annotator-dev] considered moving the mailing list?

Missy a3gndu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 03:03:23 UTC 2014

second!
wish I were more CS-savvy and could help.

also, is anyone creating broad use cases and requirements?
I'm guessing this forum doesn't want to do outright standardization activities, but it might help to come up with a few representative verticals (e.g. education, history, books, law, etc) and list requirements within each, to help focus activities.
I can help with that, if the leadership agrees and needs help.