[annotator-dev] colored notes

Riccardo Tasso riccardo.tasso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:17:56 UTC 2014

Hi all,
  for my use case the specific color is important.
The users annotate in red some kind of informations and in green others.

I would divide the problem in two parts:

   - save user defined fields inside the annotation store (which is already
   possibile as far as I know)
   - decide how to color each annotation using a logic defined by its
   metadata

In this way I could decide to give a different style / color to all the
annotations with a given date, coming from a given user, or belonging to a
given category.

This seems to me a very generic and powerfull capability for Annotator.
What do you think about it?

Cheers,
   Riccardo