[annotator-dev] Destroy Method added 6 months ago...cant find it

Michael Scharf annotator at scharf.gr
Sun Jan 19 22:21:52 UTC 2014

Here is the commit containing the destroy methods:

    https://github.com/okfn/annotator/commit/8f6be350126cc32bbd00fc2fb9291d73aac74e4f

It is here in the master branch:
    https://github.com/okfn/annotator/blob/master/src/annotator.coffee#L220
which is this commit (today)
    https://github.com/okfn/annotator/blob/cd105c853a558449b53e04615fca66169395fea3/src/annotator.coffee#L220

I have to say, that I am a bit lost in all the different branches
and forks (e.g https://github.com/hypothesis/annotator with lots
of branches but this specific commit is lost somewhere).

I wonder if there is a way to figure out which repositories and which
branches contain the commit above.

Michael