[annotator-dev] Annotator Documentation Working - Wednesday 1/22/14 @ noon EST

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Wed Jan 22 15:52:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I went ahead and created a google doc to guide the documentation discussion
we'll be having at noon EST (i.e. - an hour or so from now).  Feel free to
take a look and make some additions as you see fit:

https://docs.google.com/a/finalsclub.org/document/d/1tIOFS0p_UbsQ4-eo65u8vFRW9ke8heG2ot5Of_w2LOE/edit#

Also, here is the Google Hangout link to join the discussion:

[click this at noon EST]
https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/110787474162623373092/events/cps6e3rssttqnefbul7mhu35f5g

Talk soon,
Andrew

--
Andrew Magliozzi
Founder

T - 617-575-9369
E - Andrew at FinalsClub.org

FinalsClub exists thanks to generous funding from the William and Flora
Hewlett Foundation.