[annotator-dev] Annotator Documentation Working - Wednesday 1/22/14 @ noon EST

Andrew Magliozzi andrew at finalsclub.org
Thu Jan 9 21:46:33 UTC 2014

Dear Annotator Documenters,

Thanks for responding to the doodle.  Our *Annotator Documentation* call
will be *Wednesday 1/22/14 @ noon EST (9am Pacific)* at this url:

http://unhangout.media.mit.edu/h/AnnotatorDev

I look forward to getting to work with you to improve Annotator's
documentation.  Before we gather, could you all take a few minutes to think
about...

   - *What do you like about our current Docs?  What don't you like?*

Here's a rough agenda of what I think we'll be best served doing and
discussing:

[please add items as needed]

   - Let's make a Docs2.0 feature branch where we can push changes
   - What aspects of the Annotator API docs need updating?
   - Are there other examples of open source documentation we can model?
   - How will we handle new storage and auth documentation?
   - Collect Annotator use-cases and demos
      - [thanks for starting this already, @DanWhaley]
   - How can we make the Annotator landing page better?
   - Finding and listing existing Annotator plugins
   - What will developers need to know about Annotator 2.0

I'd like to keep the meeting short and assign tasks to people.  Ideally we
can get started live together.  If you have any questions, comments, or
concerns, please let me know.

Cheers,
Andrew