[annotator-dev] Lost in the "current" Annotator 1.2.9 - looking a "state-of-the-art" plugin

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Wed Jun 25 00:43:13 UTC 2014

We'll have to take a look.

Could be that the way the dependencies are specified this worked at the
time but npm is pulling newer versions that have been released since.

We might just need some version pinning.

In any case, you should be able to just download the last release, already
built, from GitHub.

If we make a release on this branch again it will likely be the last.

The master branch has all reworked packaging and build.