[annotator-dev] Lost in the "current" Annotator 1.2.9 - looking a "state-of-the-art" plugin

Ernesto Torresin (ML) ewk-ml at connettivo.net
Wed Jun 25 06:32:48 UTC 2014

On 25/06/2014 02:43, Randall Leeds wrote:
> We'll have to take a look.
>
> Could be that the way the dependencies are specified this worked at the
> time but npm is pulling newer versions that have been released since.
>
> We might just need some version pinning.
>
> In any case, you should be able to just download the last release,
> already built, from GitHub.
>
> If we make a release on this branch again it will likely be the last.
>
> The master branch has all reworked packaging and build.

I switched back to the v1.2.x branch just because the changes in
architecture that are worked upon in the master branch were just
confusing me. Until a 2.x release comes, I'll study v1.2.9. I probably
just passed by at the wrong time; I want to stay tuned but Annotator is
not within the scope of my everyday activity, so I can sync with it only
when I decide to stop doing other things, revise my JS books, rediscover
the Firebug debugger and dive into your code.

Thank you

E.T.