[annotator-dev] Open Annotation support in Annotator

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:17:33 UTC 2014

Proposals:

1.  Tags are about the target(s) of the Annotation, and are thus Bodies of
the annotation.

2.  User holds the user name of the account, and thus the appropriate
mapping is foaf:nick

3.  A note towards this -- if we don't map them somehow, then any storage
backend that uses RDF (such as Stanford's) will throw them away rather than
maintain them without understanding.  I'd prefer to do some mapping to
avoid this and revise later if it's not sufficient.

Rob