[annotator-dev] Image annotation

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:36:59 UTC 2014

Jamie,

We also have a need, actually quite urgently, for this too.  Especially
Annotator integrated with Open Seadragon.

As part of the work in the other email thread regarding Open Annotation,
we're going to be looking at it and would enthusiastically welcome any
additional collaboration to ensure that it's completed in a way that's
useful for the entire community.

Thanks for bringing this up :)

Rob

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Jamie M Folsom <jfolsom at mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We have a developer working with us this fall who is interested in helping
> with image annotation, so I thought we’d reach out and see what work has
> and has not been done on that in the Annotator ecosystem.
>
> Gergely mentioned back in May that there was some work done on h. We’d be
> glad to pitch in and work on a plugin that others could use, but I don’t
> want to duplicate effort if there’s something else underway.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jamie

Rob Sanderson
Technology Collaboration Facilitator