[annotator-dev] Fwd: Basic workings

Tim Casling tcas at burwil.co.uk
Tue Oct 14 20:49:54 UTC 2014

So if i understand this correctly: at the moment it retrieves all
annotations without filtering on url and if it finds a range within the
document that corresponds to the annotation range, it adds the annotation.

I'm just trying to get something working that demonstrates the value of
using the library, so if i have to use loadFromSearch until I get more
familiar and can modify the code myself, that's OK.