[annotator-dev] Issue purge

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Sun Sep 21 18:22:16 UTC 2014

Dear all,

You may notice that I've just engaged in a pretty substantial issue
purge on the Annotator repository.

My intentions are good (trying to reduce the cognitive overhead of
dealing with open issues on Annotator, while opening up the mailing list
to a wider range of discussions) but my implementation may be imperfect.

If you feel I've closed an issue incorrectly, please do feel free to
reopen the issue with an explanation of how my decision was hasty. But
do please note that if your issue is a feature request, and not a report
of an extant bug in code or documentation, the correct place for that
discussion is now the mailing list, and not the issue tracker. The
contributing guidelines will be updated to reflect this in due course.

Best,