[annotator-dev] UX/UI improvements

Marc-Antoine Lemieux marc at marcantoinelemieux.com
Thu Sep 25 21:29:30 UTC 2014

Yeah bleeding edge is fun, but since the annotations are not our main
feature, I'm not sure how much we'll invest in staying on the bleeding
edge. I guess we'll work enough to put it in a viable state for us. We
already spent time to dive into the code and figure out how to use it and
how to modify it. We already did a rollback on a previous release due to
bugs with annotations... bleeding edge is... interesting at the very least
:)

Marc-Antoine Lemieux