[annotator-dev] Fwd: Annotate

DHARANI CHINNARAJ dharani.chinnaraj2 at globalfoundries.com
Fri Apr 3 08:29:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

 It will be helpful if its get into work in my website.

 I have followed the document which is provided from annotator site.

 Still unable to add the annotation to view in my account.

 1. Created simple html with div id content
 2. Added their js and css.
 3. Added jquery script too.
 4. i dont know where to give my key, secret and username.

-----
initial-scale=1">
                <title>Home - Annotator - Annotating the Web</title>

                     <script src="
https://oss.maxcdn.com/libs/html5shiv/3.7.0/html5shiv.js"></script>
                     <script src="
https://oss.maxcdn.com/libs/respond.js/1.4.2/respond.min.js"></script>

                    <script src="
http://assets.annotateit.org/annotator/v1.2.5/annotator-full.min.js
"></script>
                <link rel="stylesheet" href="
http://assets.annotateit.org/annotator/v1.2.5/annotator.min.css">

                    <script src="
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

</head>
          This is sample document.     This is sample document. This is
sample document. This is sample document. This is sample document. This is
sample document.

    <script>
        jQuery(function ($) {
    // Customise the default plugin options with the third argument.
    $('#content').annotator()
                 .annotator('setupPlugins', {}, {
                   // Disable the tags plugin
                   Tags: false,
                   // Filter plugin options
                   Filter: {
                     addAnnotationFilter: true, // Turn off default
annotation filter
                     filters: [{label: 'Quote', property: 'quote'}] // Add
a quote filter
                   }
                 });
});

        </script>
-----

I don't know where i can give my key and secret to see my annotate list in
my account.
Basically i want to see my annotate list in http://annotateit.org/* and my
account page.*

--