[annotator-dev] Using store plugin: Authentication problem

Panagiotis Papadakos papadako at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:03:19 UTC 2015

Well it seems that there was some problem with the jquery version.
I was using 1.11.3 and by reverting to jquery 1.8.3 I got a more reasonable
error message.

Specifically now I get an 401 unauthorized error, so probably something
is wrong with the token I create. I load the auth plugin before the Store
plugin,
so I guess this is not an ordering problem.

"NetworkError: 401 UNAUTHORIZED - http://annotateit.org/api/annotations"
annotations
API request failed: '401'

--