[annotator-dev] Using only part of Annotator UI (v2.0)

Tyler Burton btburton42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:10:43 UTC 2015

Hello Dev Board, I'm working currently with a group who are developing a
custom editor / analysis plugin using the new 2.0 master branch. Our end
goal is to splice in a series of custom response panels into the annotation
event.

I'm wondering if anyone has had success using only a part of the Annotator
Core UI. Currently, it looks like `annotator.ui.main` is the only way to
include any UI elements.

Does the community have any general patterns or suggestions with utilizing
a custom UI?

Many thanks,
Tyler Burton
Tyler Burton