[annotator-dev] Proposal: License Simplification

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Thu Jun 18 17:10:12 UTC 2015

As I understand that piece, it only applies to the permission seeking (in
the negative) insofar as we have any doubts about the originality of
authors' contributions and therefore their ability to consent to the change.

Unless we have some suspicion about the origin of code currently in the
project (I haven't had or seen any) then this is just another benefit of
switching (n

I only write this to be sure I understand why you're bringing it up.