[annotator-dev] Rendering Annotations from Store

Neil Kuruppu neil at mergerlinks.com
Tue Mar 17 13:15:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

I’ve been working on a store allowing integration/storage of annotations within Meteor Collections. The process of creating, updating and deleting annotations works ( I used the API reference and the sample code below).

However I’ve not found material documenting the API calls required to take data from a store/collection/array and render the individual annotations on the appropriate page. I’m going to go look at Annotator Store on Github but was hoping there might be a quick insight that could point me in the right direction.

Cheers

Neil

Annotator.Plugin.StoreLogger = function (element) {
  return {
    pluginInit: function () {
      this.annotator
          .subscribe("annotationCreated", function (annotation) {
            console.info("The annotation: %o has just been created!", annotation)
          })
          .subscribe("annotationUpdated", function (annotation) {
            console.info("The annotation: %o has just been updated!", annotation)
          })
          .subscribe("annotationDeleted", function (annotation) {
            console.info("The annotation: %o has just been deleted!", annotation)
          });
    }
  }
};