[annotator-dev] Margin Viewer Plugin

Michael Head mhead at live.unc.edu
Tue Mar 17 15:07:47 UTC 2015

Rick,

Looking at the source https://github.com/habeanf/annotator/blob/master/src/plugin/marginviewer.coffee <https://github.com/habeanf/annotator/blob/master/src/plugin/marginviewer.coffee>, it looks like you have the right name to use since it has this line:
class Annotator.Plugin.MarginViewer extends Annotator.Plugin

If you have trouble getting that particular plugin to work, I think this is a similar margin viewer plugin with a bit more documentation on initialization: https://github.com/albertjuhe/annotator_view <https://github.com/albertjuhe/annotator_view>

If you have an example set up somewhere we can take a look at, that would be helpful.

Michael