[annotator-dev] A plugin for not using annotation through default comment popup but through context menu

Apurva Jalit apurva.jalit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:24:52 UTC 2015

Hello,
In my chrome extension, I am using annotatorjs to give user annotation
functionality to almost all the pages that the user opens on his web
browser. Because of it, every time the user selects particular text on the
page the annotatorjs's small popup bar to add annotation comes up. Instead
of that can I not use the popup bar and instead give user a context menu to
highlight or add comment to the selected text or may be a  keyboard
shortcut to do that?

Thanks,
Apurva Jalit