[annotator-dev] A plugin for not using annotation through default comment popup but through context menu

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Wed Mar 18 18:33:22 UTC 2015

We are experimenting with the architecture of Annotator to make the UI more
customizable or entirely optional in the master branch.

The released versions of Annotator (1.2.10 is the most recent) do not
provide an easy way to change this. It is possible, though, by patching the
core methods or events of Annotator, by changing methods on
Annotator.prototype or changing the default event wiring in
Annotator.prototype.events.