[annotator-dev] changing images used in UI

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:04:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Looked in the list archives and couldn't find anything about this:

I'm trying to add a button to the annotator and I've got the functionality
down (thanks, Randall!) but it's not sure how to insert the button I'd
prefer through the Annotator (as opposed to just manually referencing an
image in the html).  I can see that the elements in question have class
names, but those names are not referenced directly in the annotator css
except for position.  How do the symbols/images get associated with the
button in the html?

best
Shauna