[annotator-dev] Creating A JS Plugin For Voting/Likes/Recommend

King'ori J. Maina j at kingori.co
Wed Mar 4 18:56:04 UTC 2015

Hi Steph,

Thanks for your quick response.

I’ve put up a gist here <https://gist.github.com/itsmrwave/2f5d4984fdfe1f1c1646> … it contains the code I was using to determine when exactly the call backs are called. I think I’ve pretty much figured out how events work. Interestingly the “annotationsLoaded” event isn’t in the docs <http://docs.annotatorjs.org/en/v1.2.x/hacking/plugin-development.html#annotator-events> … thanks for that. Might come in handy.

All in all, thanks for the tips.

— King’ori Maina (kingori.co <http://kingori.co/>)