[annotator-dev] changing the position of annotator viewer/editor

Benjamin Young bigbluehat at hypothes.is
Mon Mar 9 16:27:33 UTC 2015

Thanks for tackling this, y'all!! :D

Are we confirmed for p.irateship.com usage? :) If so, I'd like to get an
event page up pronto and get some promotion happening. :D

We OK to bring beer and/or snacks to that venue?

Thanks again to you both for helping with the logistics.

Let me know if we're confirmed on the space, and I'll turn the promo gears.
:)

Later,
Benjamin