[annotator-dev] Semantic UI Sidebars/Modals & AnnotatorJS Conflict

Neil Kuruppu neil at mergerlinks.com
Thu Mar 12 20:17:21 UTC 2015

Thank you for your kind and quick reply.
I’ve managed to resolve the issue. If annotate is called on a selector that is outside of the SemanticUI sidebar elements it seems to cause a conflict. Calling the selector upon an element within the main body of the page has resolved the issue.

I’m curious - has anyone got any experience using AnnotatorJS with Meteor  (http://www.meteor.com <http://www.meteor.com/>). I was thinking of packaging AnnotatorJS and submitting it to Atmosphere (the package repository for Meteor). However their current best practice is to ask maintainers of external projects if they would be willing to submit/maintain Atmosphere repos themselves as this minimises latency in getting updates out to the community.

If there isn’t anything for this already, I was considering authoring a plugin for storing annotations within the Meteor local/remote collection api which connects to miniMongo or MongoDB respectively.
Cheers,
Neil