[annotator-dev] Question: Necessary properties for Store plugin

Branislava Šandrih branislava.sandrih at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:54:46 UTC 2015

Hello people,
Firstly, thank you for your great library. It is really helpful!

I am having an issue, and I thought maybe I could ask you to help me.
I am using the Store plugin, and I would like to retrieve previously stored
annotations and display them again on my page.
This is JSON that my REST service store/endpoint/search GET returns:

[
    {
        "id": null,
        "text": "content of this annotation...",
        "tags": [
            "food",
            "summer"
        ],
        "tagsStr": null,
        "ranges": [
            {
                "start": "/p[1]",
                "end": "/p[1]",
                "startOffset": 82,
                "endOffset": 88
            }
        ],
        "json": null,
        "uri": "http://localhost:8080/
<http://localhost:8080/PDFAnnotationsEditor>app"
    }
]

So, I have added some fields, and excluded some from the original
annotation object.
My question is: *what would be a minimal set of properties needed to
retrieve and display previously stored annotations?*

Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Branislava