[annotator-dev] Question: Necessary properties for Store plugin

Randall Leeds tilgovi at hypothes.is
Mon May 11 17:00:25 UTC 2015

In its core, currently, I think Annotator only depends on "ranges" and "id"
to work properly.

The "uri" field is very helpful if you're annotating multiple pages, but
the developer (you) configures the search, so it's not technically required.

The "ranges" field actually places the highlight.

The "id" is needed to determine what is new and what is old, so that
create/update can be distinguished.

That's it.