[annotator-dev] Hi hi!

Oliver Sauter sauter.oli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:26:04 UTC 2016

Hey Brian,

yes indeed the project got a little bit on hold recently.
Benjamin had a lot of stuff to do in the recent weeks. But he found all necessary mentors at the ASF and we can soon move further. Took some more time than anticipated.

We will notify you as soon as we move further.

Thanks for being proactive!

Best,
Oliver