[annotator-dev] How do I change an annotations colour?

Walker, Bernard Bernard.Walker at lsec.dnd.ca
Thu Jun 2 14:30:27 UTC 2016

I am currently using Annotator 2.x, and I'm trying to change the colour of an annotation.  The only listing of the annotation format I can find is for the 1.2 version (http://docs.annotatorjs.org/en/v1.2.x/annotation-format.html).  Nowhere in that format do I see a way to specify the colour.  Annotorious has a style field; does the 2.X version of Annotator have something similar?

One would assume this would be trivial?

Bernard Walker, MSc.
Land Software Engineering Centre (LSEC)
Senior System Software Analyst - ICE
Phone 613-995-5627

Cha toir a'bhòidhchead goil air a' phoit.