[annotator-dev] xpath-range with json annotation

Marija Katic m.katic at bbk.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 18:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to use xpath-range, version 1.1.0, to get a Range object based on xpaths and offsets obtained through annotation format. Particularly, I am calling method:
toRange(start, startOffset, end, endOffset, [root])
However, it does not seem to work. It throws Type error: ""xpath is undefined".
I have also tried to hard-code input values as well as to use document.evaluate on start and end expressions to check if they are null.

Any help would be very appreciated!
Thank you so much!!
Kind regards,
Maria