[annotator-dev] Annotations Not Being Stored With Associated User

Randall Leeds randall at bleeds.info
Fri May 20 19:44:45 UTC 2016

For posterity:

This seems solved after conversation on the issue tracker.

Annotation creation authorized with a user's consumer key and secret a) can
specify any username (not just the key/secret owner) and b) are separately
stored from other annotations in the AnnotateIt / amnotator-store backends.
This allows a user to register, retrieve their secret, and then create an
application that handles its own user registration and authentication,
handing out tokens signed by this secret at their discretion.

To see these annotations in the API you must pass a token in the headers
that uses the same consumer key.