[annotator-dev] Has development stopped?

Benjamin Young byoung at bigbluehat.com
Fri May 26 13:47:35 UTC 2017

Thanks for writing, mogoh!

Many of us in the Annotator.js community are working on (re)building community and code at http://annotator.apache.org/

The primary objective is to build both a healthy, long-lasting community around annotation and to build the libraries and tools to make working with annotations easy for developers.

We do not (as yet) have something like Annotator.js' "kitchen sink" (and are unlikely too). Our objectives instead are focused on building the libraries that make building one's own kitchen sink much simpler while still  building on a shared foundation of libraries and tools.

We also plan to build migration tools for bringing over content from annotator-store installations and migrating them to the Web Annotation Data Model for serving via Web Annotation Protocol servers (which we'll also be building.

Hope to see you there!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/